Our top client in South Jersey with 20,000 employees in 35 country's with top of the benefits and advancement potential is seeking Finishing inspectors and QC associates to train with 2nd and 3rd shift....
Objective: Inspects and tests materials and products for form, fit, and functions at various stages of production, including incoming, in-process, and final. Compiles and evaluates data to determine and maintain quality and reliability of products by performing the following duties:
Review and inspect labels as they come off press for quality defects
- Good mechanical skills
- Basic computer and math skills
- Able to read and write English
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail. The candidate must have the ability to use, read and interpret scientific measurement and inspection tools devices
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision and abiltiyt o adjust focus: visual acuity correctable to Snellen 20/20 is required
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment
- Lift up to 50lbs.
- Willingness to work overtime as needed
- Team player and good ommunication skills
- Good attendance
- Ability to maintain highest safety standards
- Prior printing
- Ability to pass a finishing test with 75% or greater once training is complete
Resumes to: Barbara.email@example.com
Attention To Detail
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
$12.00 - $15.00 / hour
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Express was founded in 1983 and has more than 800 office locations in the U.S., Canada, and South Africa. Express puts people to work, employing more than 500,000 a year, its long-term goal is to put a million people to work annually. Express is committed to the vision of helping as many people as possible find good jobs by helping as many clients as possible find good people. Our offices offer a full range of employment solutions, including evaluation hire, temporary staffing, professional search, and human resources, focusing on a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. If you are looking for work, get to know Express, Express knows jobs.
View the full profile