Engineering of Minnesota has an exciting new opening for
Technician with a great company located in the Twin Cities, MN.
* Perform repairs and/or routine preventative maintenance,
trouble-shoot electrical and mechanical issues.
* Communicate with technical resources internally and externally
as needed regarding equipment.
* Perform preventative machine maintenance and/or repairs.
* Communicate/consult with outside resources to diagnose/trouble-shoot machine
repairs when necessary.
* Identify and coordinate maintenance schedules and maintain machine
* Purchase and coordinate timely delivery of replacement parts and other
* 3+ years of related experience.
* Strong mechanical background / aptitude
* Ability to read mechanical drawings and understand computer programs
* Ability to prioritize work and multi-task
* Machine maintenance / repair experience.
* Work with little supervision in a “hands on" manufacturing
* Strong communications skills.
* Excellent trouble-shooting and time management skills.
* Basic computer skills
* Must be a U.S. Citizen or have a Permanent Resident Green Card.
Complex Problem Solving