Strom Engineering of Minnesota has an exciting new opening for a Maintenance Technician with a great company located in the Twin Cities, MN.
* Perform repairs and/or routine preventative maintenance, trouble-shoot electrical and mechanical issues.
* Communicate with technical resources internally and externally as needed regarding equipment.
* Perform preventative machine maintenance and/or repairs.
* Communicate/consult with outside resources to diagnose/trouble-shoot machine repairs when necessary.
* Identify and coordinate maintenance schedules and maintain machine maintenance records.
* Purchase and coordinate timely delivery of replacement parts and other maintenance supplies.
* 3+ years of related experience.
* Strong mechanical background / aptitude
* Preferred strong skills: Pneumatic, hydraulic, electrical, mechanical
* Ability to read mechanical drawings and understand computer programs
* Ability to prioritize work and multi-task
* Machine maintenance / repair experience.
* Work with little supervision in a “hands on" manufacturing environment.
* Strong communications skills.
* Excellent trouble-shooting and time management skills.
* Basic computer skills
* Must be a U.S. Citizen or be authorized to work in USA without sponsorship.
- Electrical Plc
- Mechanical Systems
- Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)