To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Yukon, OK
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Conduent • Yukon, OK
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Do you enjoy helping others? Are you looking for a company with great benefits and monetary incentives? We want to hear from you!
As a Customer Care Assistant working in a call center environment, you will be assisting multiple customers with technical issues and other inquiries through chat scenarios.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Ability to navigate through multiple computer applications with speed and accuracy.
- Ability to work simultaneously with multiple customers to resolve technical and procedural inquiries.
- Ability to accept and implement coaching and feedback in order to achieve individual and team
- Performance goals.
- Maintain a high level of world-class customer service/professionalism to a wide range of customers.
- Ability to adjust work schedules as needed considering open flexibility.
Benefits, Benefits and More Benefits!
- Full Time Employment
- Starting at $13.00hr
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & 401k plans
- Paid Time Off
- Monthly Incentives
- Casual Dress Code
- Fun working environment!
- Company discounts! Local restaurants, gyms, cell phone service discounts, auto, travel, international theme parks and many more!
- Six months experience in providing customer service either via phone or in person
- Ability to accurately type (WPM vary based on Client Requirements)
- Consistently adheres to attendance policy and guidelines.
- Maintain a positive environment, working with co-workers and customers within a diverse culture.
- The ability to relate to customers in a professional and courteous manner.
- The ability to work in a team environment, to perform under pressure, and sit for long periods of time.
- Excellent attention to detail and multi-tasking ability.
- Self-motivation to work under his/her own initiative.
- Must pass state, federal and criminal background check
- Must have High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older