To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1790 Kirby Parkway
Memphis, TN 38138
- Jennifer Depugh
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representatives
TruGreen • Memphis, TN
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
TruGreen is hiring Customer Service Representatives to work in our Memphis, TN location and
We want YOU to Apply Now!
- Competitive Compensation of $15-17 per hour
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- 401k with Company Match
- Long and Short-term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Discount Programs
- Growth Potential
- Great Work Environment
- One of Memphis’ Top 10 Companies to Work For!
Read the requirements below and APPLY NOW for immediate consideration!
The Customer Service Representatives position requires:
- High school diploma/GED and 2+ years of related customer service support experience required
- Management experience preferred
- Experience resolving escalated customer service issues
- Social media skills and experience strongly preferred
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Supervisory/Lead experience is a plus
- Written and verbal communication skills for professional business interactions
- Computer skills with Microsoft Office application (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) as well as familiarity with social media software applications
- Ability to learn and apply general knowledge of the company, products and services
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Organizational and time management skills, including punctuality for on-time attendance
- Ability to work independently under general supervision and collaboratively as part of a team
- Interacts professionally with customers through various channels (e.g., web, social media, email, direct mail, telephone) according to documented quality standards. Provides customers with the best possible service in relation to billing inquiries, service requests, suggestions and complaints
- Documents, assesses and researches customer concerns to determine root cause and works with internal/external resources to resolve. Obtains assistance to address customer concerns requiring extensive problem solving
- Reports and escalates highly sensitive customer issues to management at all levels. Provides timely follow-up, status updates and resolution with customers and management
- Applies customer retention training and techniques to offer current programs and promotions to retain customers at every opportunity
- Identifies customer needs and up-sell opportunities to present optional and expanded services to current customers. Processes sales transactions according to company policies. May contact customers to schedule applications and/or service
- Tracks and reports daily workflow priorities, completion, volume and trends by channel (e.g., social media, direct mail, Better Business Bureau). Communicates customer impacting trends and/or suggestions for improvement to management
- Fosters and maintains positive working relationships with public agencies (e.g., Better Business Bureau, Office of the Attorney General, Consumer Affairs) to facilitate resolution of issues and achieve and maintain branch accreditation
- Provides customer support for online self-service (e.g., password resets). Relays trends and complex technical issues to Marketing for resolution with vendor
- Uses social medial applications to monitor multiple social media accounts for the company, identifies and responds to customer postings and takes action to resolve issues. Shares feedback and recommendations with corporate marketing
- Updates and maintains customer database with accurate and current customer information
TruGreen is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more copy and paste this URL into your browser:
http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf TruGreen performs pre-employment testing.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. By providing TruGreen with my cell phone number, I agree that TruGreen may call or text/SMS message me on that number using an automated telephone dialing system or prerecorded or artificial voice to discuss possible employment opportunities, my account, including current and possible future services provided by TruGreen, customer service and billing. I understand that providing my cell phone number is not required to inquire about or apply for employment with TruGreen or purchase TruGreen services and that I may revoke this permission at any time.