To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dearborn, MI
- Nikunj Patel
- Phone: 313-305-0569
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Property/Casualty Insurance Analyst
Collabera • Dearborn, MI
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Insurance experience –Property/Casualty
- Bachelor’s degree
- CPCU, IIA, LOMA+++
Primary Duties and Responsibilities (details of the basic job functions):
- Researches and performs quantitative/qualitative analysis on existing and emerging insurance markets, products and competitors.
- Develops new property/casualty insurance product lines in response to analysis.
- Analyzes and refines existing property/casualty insurance products to enhance the client’s market competitiveness and address business/market issues.
- Develops and implements property/casualty insurance programs, standards and procedures.
- Participates in the implementation of new products, programs, standards or procedures.
- Supports Property/casualty insurance training programs.
- Provides support to project teams.
- Analyzes industry legislation and keeps current on new trends and developments that affect property/casualty insurance products/programs.
- Researches, develops and reviews insurance related communications, bulletins and memos for corporate/field sales personnel.
- CPCU, IIA, LOMA or other insurance-related coursework.
- Experience in developing/enhancing personal lines property/casualty products, including policy contract language work
- Communicate effectively with others in a work environment
- Deliver oral and written presentations to other departments
- Represent the department on inter-departmental teams
- Analyze current products to revise/develop new property and casualty and membership insurance related programs
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative market research
- Required Qualifications (these are the minimum requirements to qualify):
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Mathematics, Actuarial Science or an insurance specific field or:
College level coursework and experience in at least two of the following areas:
- Researching and developing new property/casualty insurance products
- Developing property/casualty insurance programs, standards, and procedures
- Pricing new/current property/casualty insurance products
- Adjusting personal lines property/casualty claims
- Underwriting property/casualty insurance products
- Marketing or sales of property/casualty insurance products
- Property/casualty insurance policy forms and language for major and specialty personal lines products
- Regulations, policies and procedures of various state insurance regulatory agencies
- The role of other departments involved in program development and implementation
- Reinsurance principles
- ISO or similar rating bureau system
- PC software applications