To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL
- Tonja Sommers - Cybersecurity Staffing @ Redsky Consulting
- Phone: 714-636-3087
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Cybersecurity Penetration Tester / Pentest / Risk Specialist
RED SKY Consulting • Chicago, IL
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Red Sky has a great position for you as a Product Cybersecurity Penetration Tester / Pentest / Risk Specialist at a A Fortune 75 multi-billion revenue global entity who is a true leader in their space. This is a Full-Time, Direct-Hire Position located in Chicago, Illinois.
You will be paid a competitive salary ranging between $110,000 - $140,000 / year based on experience. You will also receive a full benefits package.
Product Cybersecurity ( Penetration tester – Pentest ) Testing and Risk Specialist
Position type: Direct Hire
Location: Northern suburbs of Chicagoland (Illinois)
Client: A Fortune 75 multi-billion revenue global entity. A true leader in their space touch millions of lives daily.
Our Corporate Product Cybersecurity organization provides technical product interrogations, third party cybersecurity risk assessments, and PKI/IAM for medical devices. Work closely with division R&D product teams, BTS, Legal, Public Affairs, Quality, Regulatory, and trusted suppliers.
Looking for Experienced penetration tester to assess The Clients diverse technology, medical and other device portfolio. Collaborate with external security researchers and product design and development teams to ensure appropriate cybersecurity controls are designed in to our products and tested on a regular basis.
Core Job Responsibilities:
Understanding of FDA Pre- and Postmarket guidance for Cybersecurity of Medical Devices
- Design and implement test cases and associated project plans.
- Work with supplier and product development teams to ensure highest priority products are addressed first.
- Work with other ISRM and BTS managers to ensure appropriate capabilities are being leveraged to deliver outstanding customer service.
- Define project scope, duration, resources and cost, as well as risk management to ensure optimal course of action to attain project objectives.
- Lead efforts to streamline requirements and ensure optimal customer experience
- Responsible for delivery of services within SLAs and KPIs
- Ability to work with limited supervision with great attention to detail and timing.
- Collects data points on a monthly basis to prepare Product Cyber Metrics and Dashboard
- Prepares executive level status reports and presentations for senior management and Board of Directors
- Directs corrective actions in any area where performance is out of compliance
- Exposure to cryptography and PKI is a PLUS