To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Nevada, MO 64772
- Susan Houser or Kim Starlin
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)/Registered Nurse (RN)
Medicalodges, Inc. • Nevada, MO
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Medicalodges is looking for Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) and Registered Nurses (RN) with the primary responsibility of performing direct and indirect nursing care in accordance with physician orders and the resident plan of care. If you have a passion for providing seniors with outstanding care we want to talk with you today. Medicalodges is a 100% employee-owned family of over 30 skilled nursing and assisted living facilities committed to providing the highest quality of care to our residents.
Mission Statement: We Serve and Enhance the Lives of Others With Caring Hands
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Registered Nurse (RN)
- Performs resident reviews on admission, monitors the health status on a continuing basis, and documents all findings in the electronic clinical record
- Updates the care plan with change in resident status and communicates changes to licensed and direct care staff
- Administers and documents medication, treatment, and procedures in accordance with physician orders and the resident plan of care
- Responds to and documents resident and family concerns and actions taken
- Routinely performs rounds to verify residents are in a safe and comfortable environment and receiving planned care
- Assists in and provides assistance with activities of daily living of the residents
- Supervises, assigns and assists in the nursing activities of the direct care staff, including responding to concerns related to resident care or condition
- Attends interdepartmental and management meetings and participates in QAPI performance improvement plans
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Current registration as a Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse in good standing in the state in which the facility is located
- Current CPR certification or willingness to obtain
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and make sound nursing decisions within scope of practice
- Interest in working with geriatric patients
- Possess leadership skills
- Basic computer skills
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Registered Nurse (RN)Benefits:
Medicalodges was the first 100% employee owned long-term care businesses in America. Medicalodges has established an Employee Stock Ownership Plan, or ESOP, that they issue shares to for each vested employee over time based on the performance of the company. At retirement, each employee’s ESOP account serves as a retirement plan and reward for the years of service provided to Medicalodges. Accordingly, each employee-owner has a deeply personal, vested interest in providing the highest level of quality care to its residents.
At Medicalodges, your hard work and commitment will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package including the following:
- Health, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Supplemental Insurance – Short Term Disability, Term Life, Critical Illness, Accident
- 401k and Employee Stock Ownership Plan*
- Vacation and Sick Pay*
- Paid Holidays and Personal Days
*Part-time employees eligible depending on hours
Charge Nurse; Clinic Licensed Practical Nurse (CLINIC LPN); Clinic Nurse; Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN); Licensed Practical Nurse, Clinic Nurse (LPN, Clinic Nurse); Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN); Office Nurse; Pediatric Licensed Practical Nurse (PEDIATRIC LPN); Private Duty Nurse; Triage Licensed Practical Nurse (TRIAGE LPN); Charge Nurse, Director of Nursing (DON), Public Health Nurse (PHN), Registered Nurse (RN), Staff Nurse, Nurse Practitioner (NP), Staff RN (Staff Registered Nurse)