To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Miami Gardens, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Junior Business Apprentice
Ninjja Global • Miami Gardens, FL
Posted 21 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Promoting Clients' Products and Services Face-to-Face
- Answering Questions & Registering New Customers
- Product-Training Workshops, Mentors & Ongoing Guidance
- Creating Brand Awareness & Increasing Market Share for Clients
- Chances to Expand Your Comfort Zone and Grow Professionally
- Leadership, Teamwork and Decision-Making Opportunities
- Local, Regional, National and (possibly) International Travel Opportunities
- Public Recognition and Financial Incentives for Exceeding Targets
- Additional Benefits Based on Individual Goals and Motivating Factors
This opening will combine marketing, sales and business development. You'll begin with basic customer interaction to help promote and sell our client's subscription services. We provide a consistent flow of quality sales by meeting with prospects face-to-face and adding a real personality to our client's brand.
We offer regular product-training workshops and allow new Junior Business Apprentice (Intern) the opportunity to spend time in the field alongside others until they develop their confidence and have expanded their comfort zones enough to achieve success on their own. On-going guidance and access to mentors are also provided on a regular basis because each individual's success contributes to our company's success as a whole.
Junior Business Apprentice Requirements:
- All applicants must be 18+ years of age & eligible to work in the USA (No Sponsorship available at this time)
- All applicants should be able to commute to/from Miami, FL 33132
- Full time hours are preferred and long term options are ideal because the more you put in, the more you get out
- No experience is required, but experience in retail sales, customer service, hospitality or similar customer facing roles can be helpful
- A degree is not required either, but ambitious graduates with business-related degrees often do well in our Business Development Programme
*** For immediate consideration, send your resume through the online application process now! ***