We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our Loading Crew!
This is a full-time, 35 to 40 hour per week position. Your work schedule will be Monday through Friday from 3:30 - 11:30 or until done. The wage range is $13.50 to $14.00 per hour depending on experience.
Benefits: Health and dental insurance, 401K savings plan, paid vacations and holidays are available to all eligible full time employees.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
• Build orders according to assigned load tickets
· Verification of quantities and product type being loaded on a pallet
· Stage completed pallets in designated areas
· Maintain cleanliness in warehouse and garage area
· Assist with other duties as necessary
Experience and Education Requirements:
• High school education or equivalent
• Prior warehouse experience a plus
· Good math skills for counting, adding and subtracting
· Good communication and interpersonal communication skills
· Must be able to work efficiently and accurately
· Ability to perform the physical and environmental demands of the job, including lifting up to 60 lbs. on a repetitive basis
· Green Bay Seven Up will provide forklift certification
Equal Opportunity Employer
General Office Associate