To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Memphis, TN
- TONJA SOMMERS RED SKY Consulting CYBERSECURITY STAFFING
- Phone: 714-636-3087
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
APPLICATION ARCHITECTS / 3 Openings
RED SKY Consulting • Memphis, TN
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are actively seeking experienced Application Architects to join our team.
The Application Architect collaborates with customers, business analysts, designers,
and software developers to analyze, plan, design, and deliver innovative solutions to
complex, high-value business problems.
The Application Architect defines and develops the emerging solution architecture and
ensures that the team is successful within the technical framework;
This individual maps project business requirements to systems / technical requirements
to ensure they are in line with the enterprise architectural plan and industry best practices,
and defines guidelines and enforces standards for development.
- Participate in and lead technology discussions with management, prospects, and customers.
- Provide technical leadership to build consensus among stakeholders around proposed designs
- within the agreed-upon application architecture, define and design technology solutions to assist
- the business in meeting their objectives.
- Ensure solutions and new features are designed and implemented according to established design
- and architectural standards and practices (and, where necessary, facilitate acceptable tradeoffs).
- Document technical requirements and technical designs for new solutions and features.
- Review and analyze detailed business requirements; assist in prioritization and scoping of user
- stories to align customer expectations with current or future capabilities.
- Lead Developers in application design and patterns.
- Research new technologies and best practices for approaching and implementing emerging technologies.
- Work as part of the Development team as needed.
A systems thinker, able to move fluidly between high-level abstract thinking and detail-oriented
implementation; open minded to new ideas, approaches, and technologies.
A data- and fact-driven decision maker, with an ability to make quick decisions under uncertainty
when necessary; able to quickly learn new technologies and tools.
History of functioning in the role of Application Architect on 3 or more initiatives consisting of
multiple development team members, Product Owners (Business Analysts) and Scrum Master
each spanning project durations of at least 6 months.
Experience would be consistent of someone being in this role for a minimum of 18 to 24 months.
Strong background of application development, largely utilizing the Microsoft development stack in
an enterprise environment. The level of experience expected would be consistent with someone with
at least 6 years of large system development experience.
Deep knowledge around the selection and defining of appropriate data model strategies within
traditional SQL as well as NoSQL or MySQL technologies.
Experience designing large-scale solutions that were deployed to cloud providers (e.g., Amazon
AWS, Microsoft Azure) and integrated capabilities specific to those platforms.
Understanding of semantic layer design and architectures to enable analytics and reporting efficiencies.
Experience designing and implementing large-scale, highly-available, service-based software systems
(e.g., REST, micro-services), especially extensible platforms that support ecosystems of third-party
application / plugin developers.
Experience designing systems that incorporate the following technologies is advantageous: search, SQL /
NoSQL databases, big data infrastructure[KB6].
Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, and analytical skills, including the ability
to effectively communicate complex technical concepts and designs to a broad range of people.
Experience working within a variety of project management methodologies such as Agile project
approaches (e.g., Scrum, Kanban, SAFe).
RED SKY Career Opportunities at: http://redsky-consulting.com/career-portal/#/jobs
RED SKY Consulting Candidate and Client Referral Program!
Do you know other IT professionals?
Turn those relationships into Moneiy (misspelled intentionally) & help friends get work
RED SKY Consulting is offering a fantastic opportunity for you to earn extra moneiy.
If you refer to us a Manager of people or skilled professionals, we will link your name to that person for 18 months.
If we employ or place that individual or place people into that company thru that manager
then we will pay 2500!