To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
5750 Major Boulevard
Orlando, FL 32819
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Front End Designer, Developer
InCharge Debt Solutions • Orlando, FL
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Welcome to InCharge Debt Solutions, where your office could be your home, your clients arrive by phone and success is measured by how many lives you change, including your own!
InCharge Debt Solutions is a nonprofit credit counseling agency dedicated to helping consumers reach a financial balance in their lives. We’ve counseled more than three million clients who paid off $3 billion in debt. We give people a chance to achieve their dreams.
And we do it with people just like you!
Our employees come from every social and economic background imaginable. The trait they all share is they love their work because of the amazing things they make happen in other people’s lives.
Our job is to be a life line for people drowning in debt. We rescue them from unpaid bills, maxed out credit cards and overdrawn bank accounts by teaching them how to how to manage money, make critical budget decisions and get on the path to a successful future.
We give them hope and lift their spirits … and they give it right back to us! Our counselors regularly receive thank you notes like this one from Rita: “The people and the program at InCharge turned my life around. I paid off all my debt in less than five years. You can’t believe what a great feeling that is."
Morale boosting thank-yous are part of the perks you’ll get working for InCharge Debt Solutions. Here are some more ways we help you fall in love with your job:
- More than 75 percent of our employees work from home.
- If you prefer an office, we’re headquartered in a professional building across the street from Universal Studios. Parking is free. The neighborhood is full of highly-respected restaurants and just up the street is Millennial Mall, the best shopping experience in Florida.
If you like the flexibility of working from home, if you like a well-rounded benefits package – If you want to make difference in people’s lives, including your own – get in touch with InCharge Debt Solutions. We’ll make you feel right at home.
Responsibilities and Duties
The Front-End Designer-Developer position is responsible for developing and maintaining web interfaces utilizing UI/UX, Design and SEO best practices.
- Work directly on web design projects through concept, creation, coding, QA/QC through to deployment
- Proficient with concepts of progressive enhancement, responsive design, mobile-first and future-friendly design
- This position must have experience with browser testing and debugging, performance optimization, optimization of images for the web OOP, and SEO and SEM best practices
- Understanding of Visual Studio and .Net
- Advanced knowledge of WordPress core, including ability to code custom templates/widgets and optimize custom design for use within the WP core
- Provide advice and counsel on design-related issues and acts as a web design best-practices champion within the organization
- Maintain a close relationship with internal clients to ensure that all projects meet deadlines, creative goals and budgeted costs
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong design sense and portfolio in the consumer, transactional/content web
- Thorough understanding of the web design/development process including demonstrated expertise with various CMS and Visual Studio 2008
- Best-practices knowledge of navigation, functionality and usability on the web
- Best-practices knowledge of WC3, XHTML and other web design standards
- Experience in designing conversion paths, progressive forms for lead in-take
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and able to manage multiple projects with shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Desire to see impacts of design efforts and learn from them in iterative environment
- Any other duties as assigned by management
You will receive a full benefits package that includes insurance, 401k matching for retirement, eight paid holidays, plus another 17 personal days of “just for me” time. Use those days to recharge your batteries, take a family vacation, play some golf, visit a theme park, be the doctor (or patient) at home, or just sit on a couch and watch movies and sports all day.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $54,000.00 to $68,000.00 /year
InCharge Debt Solutions is a drug-free company. All offers are contingent upon successful results of a drug test, verification of information provided on your resume and application, including background employment verification and criminal records results.
THIS ORGANIZATION PARTICIPATES IN E-Verify