Management: Entry Level Positions
We are a dynamic group of young business professionals! We operate the same way athletes do on a competitive sports team--our core values being leadership, integrity, team work, and accountability.
As a business, we highlight customer focus.
Our team is trained daily on customer service techniques and retention. Building a strong rapport with the customers in our territories is the very thing that makes our company and our clients achieve success.
- Receives and Processes customer purchase orders
- Enters orders received via telephone or on a provided tablet
- Enters electronic, paper and manual orders online
- Verifies & Confirms customer orders and delivery expectations.
- Quotes prices according to uniform pricing strategy and current market pricing.
- Tracks order exceptions and maintains as needed.
- Sales with Preferred Customers
- Direct Customer Service with new and current customers
Teamwork: collaborates with team members
- Seeks good communication and cooperation within Trademark's organization
- Coordinates all routine aspects of customer orders, requests, and inquiries
- Identifies and uses internal resources as needed to complete tasks
- Supports team goals
- Is receptive/flexible/adaptable to change
- Understands, generally, about competitors and their services
- Customer service, customer solutions and/or sales experience.
- Leadership role without formal authority
- Effective decision making
- Displays effective interpersonal & communication skills (internal/external)
- Delivers timely and accurate information to customers & internal business partners both verbally and in writing.
- Achieves mutual understanding by summarizing & reviewing agreements
- Actively listens.
- Demonstrates understanding of our clients products and services
- Recognizes and responds to new/additional opportunities at existing customers
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Customer Service experience preferred
Entry Level Management