To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- King of Prussia, PA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
King of Prussia, PA
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties include providing support to company’s managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing general administrative activities. Must possess strong interpersonal skills with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support two managing partners
- Assist clients
- Maintain marketing material and employee technology
- Pull and organize various reports
- Assist with data quality in various systems
- Organize special projects
- Keep accurate and timely records
- Coordinate meetings between supervisors and managers
- Organize mangers’ agendas and maintain department schedules
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- Resolve administrative problems and inquiries
- 1-3 years of related experience preferred
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Organized and team-oriented
- High energy, friendly, and positive person who likes to work with people
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent computer skills (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Detail-oriented approach to problem solving
- Ability to interface with personnel at all levels
- Communicate with clients through telephone and email to resolve issues
- Must be capable of learning programs and products to assist clients