To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hollywood, FL
- Phone: 954-399-8635
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Entry Level Account Rep - Full Time
LNE Consulting • Hollywood, FL
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Monday - Friday Schedule
Ready to start an exciting career in the business world?
We have a ton of interest in our company, we will be looking at EVERY resume that is submitted, one of our core values is fairness, so we will be in contact within 24-48 hours if you're selected for an initial interview.
- Sales & marketing consulting / product presentations
- Daily in-person interactions with clients and customers
- New customer acquisition
- Territory and campaign management
- Management of weekly marketing and sales meetings
- Participation in training workshops, campaign meetings & conferences as directed- Contribute to a positive & energetic environment
- Maintain professional standards in sales & customer relationships
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, Advertising or Journalism
- Minimum (0) zero to (5) five years of relevant experience in marketing management with proven success, however we offer paid training
- Must have wide range of experience and understanding of the marketing including product positioning, pricing, promotions, market research, sales and distribution.
- Should be a proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently. Need strong ability to set priorities, solve problems, and be resourceful under pressure.
- Experience working with agency/client partners, exhibiting the ability to generate maximum return through effective marketing strategies and direction.