To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1 Ooida Drive
Grain Valley, MO 64029
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Preliminary Quote Clerk
OOIDA, Inc. • Grain Valley, MO
Posted 1 month ago
For more than 44 years, OOIDA has been fighting for the rights of all professional truckers. We are proud of our history of effective representation, and as we grow, we will continue to fight for our members' best interests in new and more powerful ways.
Owner Operator Services, Inc. has an exciting opportunity for Preliminary Quote Clerk to join our team!
The Preliminary Quote Clerk processes inbound telephone calls and collecting preliminary quoting and underwriting information from members and potential insureds.
- Answers routine telephone calls, collecting information for quoting and underwriting, while updating and verifying electronic files with current information.
- Manages all information received; organizes and maintains paper and electronic files, ensuring files are updated and maintained at all times.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures and reporting needed changes.
- Participates in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and Association goals.
- Provides leadership to others through example and sharing of knowledge/skill.
- Maintains a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Microsoft Office Suite experience
- Knowledge of AS400 and Content Manager
- Knowledge of trucking industry
OOIDA offers an outstanding benefit package, including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401(k) Retirement Plan with a company match of 50% up to 10%, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability,, holiday and personal paid time off, Tuition Reimbursement, EAP, On-Site fitness center and Daycare Center.
To be considered for this position, an application must be completed. Please visit our web site @ www.ooida.com to fill out an on-line application.
OOIDA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. OOIDA is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment activities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, or veteran status.