To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- King of Prussia, PA
- Human Resources
- Phone: 610-265-5783
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Retail Sales Associate - Entry Level Sales
STC Direct Philly • King of Prussia, PA
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Retail Sales Associate
We have found candidates who have 6 months or more experience in either retail or customer service fields are an excellent fit for the open entry level positions we are currently hiring for. People with customer service and retail experience tend to have excellent communication skills and the fun energetic personalities needed for our entry level sales and marketing positions. If you’ve had six months of retail, customer service, or both please apply.
At STC Direct, we are outsourced by several Fortune 500 clients in the areas of telecommunications, fiber optics, internet, and entertainment industries. We are able to provide a professionally trained sales team to reach their target market of customers face to face. We believe in a relationship based approach.
We do not offer any outside sales, door-to-door, telemarketing, or graphic design positions.
We are looking for talented and personable people to meet the high demands of our clients. We will be expanding into 30 new retail locations within the Philadelphia area. We are looking for entry level individuals that can advance into our management development program and extend our client’s reach into 4 new markets nationwide and here in Philadelphia this year!
Entry Level Retail Sales Associates are Responsible for:
- Meeting with new clients
- After training is complete – understanding product knowledge
- Meeting the needs of our clients with integrity
- Creating a positive experience for our customers
What STC Direct Offers You:
- Leadership development – we train in Covey Time Management and myriad leadership systems
- Full time or part time positions
- National and international travel opportunities
- Personalized coaching and mentoring from top leaders in our business
- The opportunity to give back to our community through our various initiatives
- Professional and fun working and learning environment
STC Direct is looking for individuals with the following characteristics:
- A powerful work ethic
- An optimistic attitude
- A Strong eager-to-learn mentality
- A genuine customer service attitude – a want to help people
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
We will be training candidates for full time management positions in sales and marketing, human resources, team lead, and the executive office. Candidates with great communication and interpersonal skills thrive in this environment. A 4-year degree is preferred but not required. The right mindset is more crucial than experience. Candidates with 6 months of sales, customer service, retail sales, or management experience will be taken into consideration first.