· Monitor the performance of all control and administrative software systems for production equipment.
· Administrate the control of access to production equipment controls and software.
· Establish and administrate the proper and timely back up of production equipment controls programs.
· Initiate changes to production equipment software to meet provided objectives.
· Review systems capabilities, and provide technical support for upgrades and improvements to manufacturing and administrative systems and hardware.
· Train and assist users of all controls related software.
· Evaluate, report, and recommend improvements and changes to controls and computer systems.
· Assist in the specification of hardware and software for new equipment purchases.
· Support of Production as and when required.
Technical degree or certificate.
Five (5)+ years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
o ABB Robots (S4C & IRC5 Controllers)
o Motoman Robots (NX100, DX100, & DX200 Controllers)
o Minimal Faunc and Kuka
o Allen Bradley PLC’s With RSLogix 500 and Studio 5000 Programming Software
o Siemens PLC’s With Step 7 Programming Software
o Allen Bradley Power Flex
o Quantum III
• Communication Protocols
• Other Experience
o Extensive Networking Over TCIP/IP Required
o Allen Bradley, Siemens, and Advantec HMI’s
o Ladder Logic
o Visual Basic and C Programming Ability
o Knowledge Of Computers and Microsoft Office Software