To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Topeka, KS
- Chad Redeker
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Registered Nurse - $5,000 Sign on Bonus!
Aldersgate Village • Topeka, KS
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Registered Nurse - RN (Full Time)
RN FULL TIME EVENINGS - MONDAY - FRIDAY, 2:45pm - 11:15pm
TRANSITIONAL CARE UNIT:
RN PART TIME EVENINGS - 2 DAYS ONE WEEK 3 DAYS THE NEXT WEEK, 2:45pm - 11:15pm, NO WEEKENDS
CURRENTLY OFFERING $5,000 SIGN ON INCENTIVE FOR FULL TIME - APPLY NOW!!
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provide and direct residential care in accordance with State and Federal regulations, Resident Bill of Rights, Nursing Department Policies and the facility's Personnel Policy Manual
- Observe, assess and report changes in resident's condition
- Administers medications and treatments per physician's orders
- Keeps accurate and timely medical records and observes and reports any reactions and changes
- Communicates resident needs and changes at shift report
- Supervises staff on assigned unit
- Attends facility scheduled meetings as directed by supervisor and attends continuing education programs
- Attends 100% of mandatory in-service education meetings
- Analyzes and evaluates nursing care provided and makes recommendations to Department Primary Nurse
- Assists physician and other health care providers who come to the facility on a regular basis during examinations and/or treatment of residents
- 403B Tax Sheltered Annuity
- PDO Accrued Hours - Earn 16.50 Days of PDO if you work 40 hours/week for a year!
- Extended Illness
- Free Life Insurance
CURRENTLY OFFERING $5,000 SIGN ON INCENTIVE - APPLY NOW!!
Registered Nurse – RN (Full Time)
- Current license to practice as an RN in the State of Kansas
- Ability to make decision within the scope of practice for professional nursing and within the framework of established practice and procedures
- Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of persons, such as families, other nursing staff, other departments, and other health care professionals in the region
- A good attitude everyday
APPLY TODAY! WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU! CHECK OUT OUR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES ON CAREERBUILDER.COM OR APPLY DIRECTLY ON OUR COMPANY WEBSITE:
http://www.aldersgatevillage.org/careers click on Secure Online Application and then click on the Registered Nurse (RN) Blue Link to Complete the Application.
Aldersgate Village is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)