To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Grand Prairie, TX
- Jenny Plant
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
SR. Customer Relations Specialist
TruGreen • Grand Prairie, TX
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
TruGreen is hiring a Sr. Customer Relations Specialist to work in our Grand Prairie, TX location and
We want YOU to Apply Now!
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- 401k with Company Match
- Long and Short-term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Discount Programs
- Growth Potential & Great Work Environment
Provides support and assistance as a resource to new hires and peers. Provides coaching and supports development and acquisition of job specific skills. Contacts customers and verifies all sales information to ensure the integrity of every sale. Promotes payment options and benefits when on-boarding customers. Sets expectations regarding service delivery, guarantee, and calls.
· Receives sales routed from the sales department through the point of sale system and researches customers in company database to verify customer status (e.g., new, reinstated, up-sell, previous bad debt) and payment plan.
· Applies customer service training and uses prepared scripts to address and resolve customer concerns and overcome objections by telephone.
· Makes outbound, follow-up telephone calls to welcome and on-board new customers, confirm new sales, services and pricing. Verifies customer address, contact information and any special instructions.
· Communicates the benefits of Prepay and EZ Pay as preferred payment options and encourages customers to adopt for attainment assigned goals and standards.
· Follows standard policies, procedures and scripting when interacting with and resolving customer concerns to ensure quality outcomes. May deviate from standard scripts and processes to resolve escalated customer issues.
· Follows procedures and uses an approved suite of offers and discounts to retain customers as appropriate.
Generates reports on overall audit center measurements as scheduled or needed. Takes action such as coaching with peers to influence performance metrics.
· Enters and maintains customer data (e.g., contact information, service plan, billing information) into customer database accurately and timely.
· Identifies and communicates improvement opportunities or trends impacting the customer experience to management.
Assists management with seasonal recruiting by conducting phones screens using scripted interview guides.
· Conducts new hire training as needed. Distributes and reviews materials to help facilitate the training and on-boarding. Provides one-on-one training and coaching on specific job duties as needed.
· Leads and/or participates in frequent role-play activities with new hires and peers to practice and improve customer relations skills (e.g., audit scripting, overcoming customer objections) and effectiveness.
· Acts as a support resource for assistance to new hires and peers. Provides one-on-one coaching and mentoring. May provide performance feedback to new hires and supervisor.
The Sr. Customer Relations Specialist position requires: High school diploma/GED required
· 2-3 years of customer service experience required; financial and/or sales experience required
· Call center or related experience strongly preferred
· Knowledge of auditing procedures and techniques
· Knowledge of lawn care services and products
· Customer service skills, including conflict resolution and telemarketing
· Accuracy and attention to detail for checking written and/or numerical data to detect errors or omissions
· Selling skills, including up-selling and overcoming objections
· Verbal and written communication skills
· Mathematical skills to calculate (add, subtract, multiply, and divide) in all units of measure, using whole numbers and decimals to determine rate, ratio, and percent
· Ability to work independently under limited supervision
· Coaching and mentoring skills
· Computer skills with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
· Data entry skills
TruGreen is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more copy and paste this URL into your browser:
http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf TruGreen performs pre-employment testing.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. By providing TruGreen with my cell phone number, I agree that TruGreen may call or text/SMS message me on that number using an automated telephone dialing system or prerecorded or artificial voice to discuss possible employment opportunities, my account, including current and possible future services provided by TruGreen, customer service and billing. I understand that providing my cell phone number is not required to inquire about or apply for employment with TruGreen or purchase TruGreen services and that I may revoke this permission at any time.