To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
3551 North Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19140
- Alicia Tustin
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Shriners Hospitals For Children • Philadelphia, PA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Protects the life and property of all persons on Shriners Hospitals for Children premises.
- Patrols buildings and grounds; and inspects doors, windows and locks to determine level of security according to schedule. Secures all doors at specified hours and unlocks doors at prescribed hours.
- Provides a visible deterrence to crime and prohibited activities by patrolling the buildings and grounds of Shriners Hospital For Children.
- Responds quickly and effectively to emergent and non-emergent situations.
- Directs traffic and patrols parking areas .
- Investigates incidents of unusual circumstances reported by Shriners Hospital For Children personnel, visitors, physicians or patients and reports all incidents, verbally or through general incident form, by the end of each shift.
- Monitors Shriners Hospital For Children using electronic security equipment (closed-circuit television, alarms, etc.).
- Maintains current information in lost and found logs. Notifies individuals when items reported as missing are located.
- Writes accurate, clear and legible incident reports and documents investigatory steps and results.
- Ensures that all visitors register properly and are issued visitor passes in accordance with regulation
- Displays courtesy and a pleasant demeanor towards all visitors and directs them to their destination. Helps in promoting our image of “Family Centered Care", goodwill and professionalism.
High School Diploma; or equivalent and three to five years experience in the field of law enforcement and/or security management; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must have a working knowledge of computers and basic keyboard functions.
**Must be available to work all shifts- day/night/weekends**