To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
309 South Street
New Providence, NJ 07974
- David Suh
- Phone: 9082637737
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Stafford Communications Group • New Providence, NJ
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for responding to complex consumer inquiries via phone, email and postal mail. The ideal candidate will possess strong multi-tasking skills while working on several programs simultaneously and ensuring client contractual agreements are met. Our contact center provides extraordinary service and the Representative must be energetic, friendly, skilled and committed.
- Answer incoming phone calls, and respond to written communication
- Provide product information and make recommendations based on consumer’s needs
- Effectively handle quality complaints, adverse events and claims according to Standard Operating Procedures while maintaining superior customer service etiquette, with a particular focus on women’s health, children’s health, and dietary supplements
- Continually maintain working knowledge of all company products, services, and promotions
- Log customer and contact information using various CRM tools
- An outgoing personality, with excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication including active listening and reflection with the goal of gathering information, problem solving and diffusing difficult callers. Must to able to maintain professional behavior in stressful situations. Ability to navigate between several computer screens (e.g., CRM Software, ACD System, Email and Web Browser) while actively listening and entering customer information.
- A strong compliance mindset and experience with explaining difficult OTC concepts and related processes to consumers, a plus.
- Bilingual in both English and French or Spanish a plus, with excellent verbal and writing skills in both languages.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- College degree and minimum of 3 years customer service experience, preferably in a call center environment.
- Strong computer experience working on multiple software programs.
- Consultative customer service skills: ability to analyze a customer’s situation and present a solution.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship