Restaurant and Retail experience wanted for Entry Level Sales and Marketing Positions!
NO NIGHTS OR WEEKENDS - HOLIDAYS OFF
We know that individuals with restaurant backgrounds understand what it means to work hard and communicate effectively without losing their upbeat attitudes. At Charlotte Marketing Consultants we are looking for just those qualities to join our team for the entry level sales and marketing position. Our team of individuals know how to work hard, communicate effectively and have fun doing it!
At Charlotte Marketing Consultants we want to teach sales and marketing fundamentals and then move individuals into management -- it's how we expand our company!
This position is full time and involves responsibilities in:
- Entry level sales & marketing
- Entry-level management training
- Sales and marketing presentations
- Face to face client interaction
- Business development and communications
- Customer Service to new and existing customers
Charlotte Marketing Consultants cross-trains all employees within leadership development which include:
- Sales and marketing training fundamentals
- Team building and mentoring
- Professional business consultations
Benefits & Our Culture
The management, sales and marketing teams at Charlotte Marketing Consultants offers an environment where our employee’s ideas are not only heard but implemented. We offer a team-based structured environment. However, employees are expected to be self-disciplined in managing their own time and work schedule.
· Fun, team building environment.
· Travel opportunities.
· Leadership workshops & development.
· Financial management, business management, time management.
· Philanthropy events – a chance to give back to the community.
· Recognition for top performers.
· Advancement to management based on performance.
Please call Jessi at 980.859.1866 for any questions regarding requirements.
Employees who achieve promotions into management at Charlotte Marketing Consultants are:
- Highly coach able team players.
- Willing to follow a proven training and support system designed to help employees achieve their goals.
- A team player.
- Have amazing attitudes.
- Looking for an amazing future.
Ideal candidates have an uncommon combination of attributes. They are self-motivated, entrepreneurial individuals, who are ready to leave behind the constraints of the traditional corporate job model and build a secure future of their own.
Coaching And Mentoring