To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Indianapolis, IN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CDL-A Local Delivery Route Driver
Panera Bread FDF • Indianapolis, IN
At Panera, warmth is our business. Come join our team of great drivers who deliver the bread and bagel dough originating from our Fresh Dough Facility in to our local bakery-cafes in Indianapolis, IN.
Our fleet is very well maintained and clean, with reefer units and lift gates for 'rolling bakery cabinets' filled with the makings of delicious products, which are delivered daily to our bakery cafes. Candidates must have work experience loading/unloading as our drivers will be doing so while driving local routes. No over the road.
We offer: Competitive Pay, Full Time, Benefits, Safe Driver Bonus, Paid Vacations, Personal Day & Holidays, Sick & Well Pay, 401K, Premium Holiday Pay
At Panera our #1 cultural value is No jerks! Our relationships are based on respect & honesty. As part of our team you will be a member of our company that has over 2,000 bakery-cafes in 45 states and in Ontario, Canada operating under the Panera Bread, Saint Louis Bread Co. and Paradise Bakery & Cafe names, delivering fresh, authentic artisan bread served in a warm environment by engaging associates.
- Valid Class A CDL license
- Ability to obtain a 1 year DOT Medical card
- Minimum of 1 year driving experience including experience driving a tractor trailer. Doubles endorsement is a plus.
- No more than 1 accident and 2 moving violations
- A favorable driving, criminal, and drug background
- Must be willing and able to work weekends & holidays
- Be able to deliver professional and courteous service to our customers