To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hickory, NC
- Rick Harris
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Quality control specialist
Solomon Engineering • Hickory, NC
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Position: Quality control specialist
Type: Home Based / Part Time / Online
– On trial period the total depends on the amount of orders processed;
– On a permanent contract a fixed amount of $2500 is paid every month.
Job requirements and Duties:
– Accepting deliveries of merchandise using your own address during standard working hours;
– Conducting visual assessment
– Take and upload photos of the contents of each package;
– Repack the contents of packages when needed;
– Forward packages using prepaid shipping labels;
– Keeping the records;
Training is provided during the trial period by one of our supervisors.
Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including health, dental, and life insurance. You will be eligible for these benefits after you complete your 1 month probationary period. Other benefits: 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.
Should you be interested in becoming one of our team, please reply to start the recruitment process.
To apply, you must have:
– Permanent residence address;
– A computer with internet access;
– A printer that can print black and white;
– A camera or a smartphone that can take pictures of decent quality and resolution;
– Basic MS Office knowledge;
– Capability to work on your own with next to none supervision.