To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Northern California, CA
- Erica Strahl
- Phone: 7709770795
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Interim CFO / Chief Financial Officer | 4 – 6 Months | Nonprofit | California
Galileo Search, LLC - Search & Staffing • Northern California, CA
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Must Reside Within Daily Driving Distance to San Fran Bay Area
Nonprofit and/or Healthcare Industry Finance Experience Required
Prior Budgetary Responsibility of 250 - 350 Million Required
We have an immediate opportunity for a Chief Financial Officer with current experience in nonprofit or healthcare finance. This high-profile assignment requires an innovative, hands-on leader who will assess, develop, implement, and continually improve strong systems and procedures. We are looking for an individual that can clearly articulate how they have “moved-the-dial” to drive pro-active/positive change in an organization. Also seeking an individual that is an analytical thinker having worked in, and successfully navigated, organizations with large silos and divisions – bridging the gap.
The ideal Candidate for this assignment will be able to lead and ensure up-to date and accurate financial analysis on strategic issues including pricing, major service contracts, new business opportunities, and growth capital.
This California location is among the most sought after in the state! It's a fantastic place to be on assignment any time of year. Offering outdoor adventures, this culturally rich and diverse city offers a variety of restaurants, shopping, and local access to the arts. Additionally, its central location allows for short road trips to many sought after destinations.
- 4+ month assignment
- Reports to the Chief Executive Officer
- Collaborate with other C-level executives and vice presidents in designing and implementing the organization’s strategic plan and ensure a successful, pragmatic, financially funded, and impact focused organization
- Will lead the finance function with an emphasis on forecasting, planning, budgeting, and financial reporting
- Coordinate with executive leadership team to craft overall strategy and goals while ensuring financial objectives, systems, and data are in place to fully inform any investment decisions in both new and legacy products and programs
- Work closely with senior leadership to identify and address cross-functional organizational priorities and build appropriate organization-wide financial processes and system
- Develop multi-year financial plans aligned with strategic goals
- Oversee financial reporting to the COO, CEO and Board finance and audit committees
- Lead annual budgeting, quarterly projections, and long-term financial strategy and planning activities
- Oversee the development of corporate policies and procedures to establish an internal control environment and risk management structure appropriate for the organization’s size, maturity, and growth plans
- Work as the primary liaison with external legal counsel on issues ranging from global trademarks to contract management
Submit your resume for immediate consideration:
Apply Directly Online: http://galileosearch.com/job/job027612/
Email your resume to Erica Strahl, Senior Recruiter: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
People and Careers Perfectly Aligned.
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA/CPA highly desirable
- Demonstrated track record in implementing systems and processes that enable growth and effectiveness
- Experience in scaling entrepreneurial and high-growth organizations
- Ten or more years of senior management experience across finance
- Strong background in budgeting, financial planning and analysis, financing strategies and GAAP requirements
- Strong leader and communicator with track record of building relationships and instilling confidence in the board, management, funders and other stakeholders
- Excellent management, quantitative analysis and problem-solving skills
- Track record/acumen for ensuring financial records and preparing clear and accurate reports for informational, auditing and operational use
- International experience with non-U.S. subsidiaries and foreign banks
- Experience with nonprofit finance and/or healthcare finance required
- Energetic, unimpeachable integrity, and professional self-confidence