To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Vicksburg, MS 71202
- Apply via Careerbuilder
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Body Shop Manager/ Collision Center Manager/ Automotive Repair Manager
Blackburn Motor Co. • Vicksburg, MS
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
BODY SHOP MANAGER
Blackburn Motor Co. Inc. is looking to add an experienced Body Shop Manager to their team. The ideal candidate has prior Body Shop management experience (dealership experience preferred) and will be ready to step into the role.
- Hire, train, develop and motivate the Body Shop staff and monitor employee performance
- Forecast goals and objectives for the Body Shop and ensure they are met
- Ensure that an excellent customer experience is given to all customers by Body Shop employees to promote customer satisfaction
- Maintain daily sales and production records as required by dealership management
- Develop and oversee budgets for the department; keeping dealership management informed of deviations
- The ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with insurance adjusters at different insurance companies
- The ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with customers, thus encouraging repeat customers and referral business.
- Handle customer complaints quickly and with respect and concern for the customer
- Must be at or above regional CSI scores
- Ensure proper repair techniques are being used
- Ensure that all necessary shop equipment is in proper and safe working condition.
- Understand and comply with federal, state and local regulations that affect Body Shop operations, such as hazardous waste disposal, OSHA, etc.
- Ensure that the Body Shop meets its goals
- Monitor Body Shop technician's payroll records
- Provide technical assistance as needed
- Examine damaged vehicles and estimate repair costs
- Body Shop Management experience is required- DEALERSHIP experience preferred.
- Must be experienced in Body Shop Estimating
- I-car certification highly preferred
- Fluent in CC Pathways and dealership DMS system(s)
- Must have verifiable relationships with major insurance DRP programs
- Energetic and willing to work and grow our customer base
- The ability to work independently and to work well in a process driven environment
- Self-motivated, high-energy personality with a great attitude
- Excellent customer service skills
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Good working hours- Closed on Saturday and Sunday
Family-run and family focused organization has been in business for over 80 years
Medical - Dental - Vision plans
Short Term and Long Term Disability
Opportunity to grow within the organization - we promote from within!
High Customer Satisfaction For Both Sales & Service!
A Professional And Respectful Work Environment