To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Los Angeles, CA
- Barry Wilber
- Phone: 253-833-5553
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sr. Imaging Engineer
Global Recruiters Network - Seattle • Los Angeles, CA
Posted 23 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Company: This aerospace manufacturer is on the move and continuing to grow exponentially. Throughout their rich history, they have created a reputation of continual innovation in the military and aerospace industries. They are dedicated to being the dominant leader in cutting edge technologies, with their engineers at the forefront driving their success. This company is one that believes in doing things simple and fast, promoting an “invent as you go” attitude. Their process is clearly effective, as they have consistently hit 15% growth YOY. This is an outstanding environment for creative, entrepreneurial engineers who want to truly make history with an expanding company that highly values their ideas and inventions!
This company appreciates their employees
In addition to creating a great work-life balance, this company has a superior benefits package which includes:
- Outstanding Medical, Dental, and Vision Packages
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Guaranteed contributions to 401k
- Fitness Club memberships
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Discounts to local attractions
- Company Sponsored Events
The Role You Will Play
We are looking for an outstanding and collaborative Machine Vision Software Engineer who is ready to take their game to the next level.
- You a skilled Systems Engineer whose expertise lies in photogrammetry - computer vision, signal, and image processing - and who is well experienced with related software such as Pix4D, SimActive, and AgiSoft.
- You are a talented Developer who is an expert in object-oriented software design and has strong knowledge of engineering mathematics.
- A software engineering professional, you may have experience with prototyping tools, such as Python and Matlab.
- You are a gifted communicator who communicates effectively at all levels of the organization.
- You demonstrate strong leadership and are skilled at driving sensor information analysis efforts and developing and integrating algorithms for creating orthomosaic images.
- BS or MS (preferred) in Electrical/Computer Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or related.
- 10+ years of software engineering experience in the aerospace industry.
- Demonstrated expertise in photogrammetry (computer vision, signal, and image processing)
- Strong understanding of algorithms and engineering mathematics.
- Experience with UAV imagery a plus.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Collaborator and mentor
- Strong EQ/IQ.