To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
98 Rebeschi Drive
North Haven, CT 06473
- Kathleen Turk
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Petra Construction Corporation • North Haven, CT
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Petra Construction Corporation is a mid-sized general contracting/construction management firm seeking working superintendents for private sector commercial construction projects throughout Connecticut. Our projects vary in size, type (new and renovation) and project delivery method. Visit our website at www.petraconstruction.com for examples of our work.
- At least 10-15 years’ construction industry experience
- Experience in constructing new buildings from out-of-the ground through close-out
- Experience renovating existing structures from demolition through close-out
- Knowledge and use of time management skills
- Capable of reading, understanding and analyzing construction drawings and specifications
- Capable of planning, scheduling and laying out work for employees
- Capable of reading, understanding and implementing schedules
- Coordinate, schedule and oversee subcontractors
- Schedule and accept job site deliveries
- Maintain inventory of Petra purchased materials
- Process paperwork as required by company policies and applicable contracts
- Prepare and/or oversee the preparation of record/as-built drawings
- Effective communicator and company representative who has the ability to work with owners, field personnel and project management staff
- Self-perform interior fit-up work and temporary protection measures when needed
- Technology skills: Ability to generate and review records, reports and emails using a laptop and iPhone
- Ability to inspect work in progress
- Strong safety record
- OSHA 10 required, OSHA 30 preferred
- CPR/First Aid preferred
- Post-Offer physical, drug screen and background check
Benefits offered include:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Medical Care & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Section 125 Plan
- 401(k)- pre-tax & Roth
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Educational Assistance
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Company vehicle (company use)
Petra Construction Corp. is an EO employer – M/F/V/D
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations.
ONLY PERSONS APPLYING THROUGH CAREERBUILDER.COM WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION.