To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX
- Human Resources
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sales and Customer Service Representative
Trust Group, Inc. • Dallas, TX
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Trust Group. is hiring for a full time Entry Level Inside Customer Service and Sales Representative. Our customer service / sales representative position is face to face with our clients in retail settings. We believe connections are made in person and our results speak for themselves! We have major clients and contracts signed and are in need of an entry level professional with outstanding people skills and a desire to learn, grow, and have fun!
Benefits & Our Culture
The management, sales & marketing team at offers an environment where our employee’s ideas are not only heard but implemented. We offer a team based and structured environment, however, employees are expected to be self-disciplined in managing their own time and work schedule.
- Fun, team building environment
- Travel Opportunities
- Leadership workshops & development
- Financial management, business management, time management
- Philanthropy events – a chance to give back to the community
- Recognition for top performers
- Advancement to management based on performance
The position is an entry level position so no direct experience is necessary. We believe that hard work, a student mentality, and exceptional communications skills are all that someone needs to be successful in our firm. In-house training will be provided in multiple aspects of our company.
Management and growth is our main focus, as sales and customer service are tools for growth.
At The Trust Group, Inc. we teach sales and customer service fundamentals, move into business development, and then move individuals into management. This is how we expand into the markets our clients want us in.
This position is full time and involves responsibilities in:
- Sales and customer service
- Entry-level management training
- Retail Sales and marketing presentations
- Face to face sales and marketing of new services for our clients
- Sales and marketing techniques
- Training current team in sales and customer service
The Trust Group cross-trains all employees within leadership development which include:
- Sales and marketing training fundamentals
- Team building and mentoring
- Entry level marketing and sales consulting
Successful candidates typically have the following characteristics:
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Huge Drive, Ambition, and Motivation for Success
- Outstanding Work Ethic
- Character, Integrity, and Professionalism
- Fun Personality
- Team Player
We provide full training for the right candidates so no prior experience is necessary. We look for 4 critical attributes:
- Above average people skills
- An interest leadership development
- A bulletproof attitude
- Great work ethic
We accept all college and university majors, however, the following are what make up the majority of our team; marketing, business administration, advertising, communications, public relations, economics, accounting and finance, and entrepreneurial studies.