To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- North Brunswick Township, NJ
- Anthony Fulco
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Retail Sales Associate
Renewal by Andersen of Central NJ • North Brunswick Township, NJ
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
If you have a competitive drive and entrepreneurial confidence to succeed in a commission-based environment please read below
Renewal by Andersen is the start to finish window subsidiary of Andersen Corporation – a name synonymous with quality. Andersen Corporation has been in business for over a 100 years and is the market leader in window and door replacement.
Our ideal candidate is motivated, enjoys working one-on-one with customers and thrives in a commissioned sales environment. if you're outgoing with amazing energy and love to talk to strangers we have the perfect career for you…
As a Retail Sales Associate in a retail sales environment you will speak with hundreds of people daily about their current window needs and the benefits of the Renewal by Andersen experience. You will apply our needs based sales methodology to schedule a free in home consultation and demonstration to discuss their window replacement options.
For the right person this is a fast paced, lucrative and fun position
What we offer:
- Competitive hourly compensation ($14 - $16 per hour)
- Weekly and Monthly production based bonuses and contests
- 20 hours per week (flexible times - days or evenings)
- Continued sales support from an industry leading management team
- A growing company with a lot of upside for career advancement
- High school diploma or equivalent, some college preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of retail sales or customer service experience; plus if you have commissioned sales experience.
- An awesome, positive, can-do attitude, highly motivated, results driven personality
- Superior customer service skills and the ability to understand and implement our sales process of a needs based approach
- Strong verbal, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be able to work the varied hours of retail to include: evenings, weekends and holiday
If you share our love for the customers we serve, the merchandise we sell and the work we do, this is a place for you to build a rewarding career