To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1618 Ocean Highway
Pocomoke City, MD 21801
- Apply Via CareerBuilder
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Sales Representative
Hertrich Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Pocomoke • Pocomoke City, MD
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Sales Representative/ Automotive Sales Professional/ Customer Service Associate
TOP PAY AND BENEFITS!
The Hertrich Family of Dealerships view our employees as our biggest asset. With that in mind, we offer one of the best compensation plans in the industry! Including,
- Extremely Competitive Salaries and GREAT REWARDS
- Uncapped Commission.
- Medical, Dental, Accident, Cancer, Life, & Vision Plans
- Paid Vacation / Paid Holidays / Personal Days
- 401K Plan with Employer Match
- Employee Purchase Discounts
- Career Development
We can guide your career path towards a management position within this phenomenal organization. YYou will be eligible for an excellent bonus program with uncapped earning potential your first year. Our Top Sales Professionals can make up to a 6-figure income, and beyond.
The Hertrich Family of Dealerships is a family-owned and operated organization with a strong financial foundation and over 50 years in the automotive industry. We represent the most complete line of multi-franchise dealerships in Delaware and the Eastern Shore area and have over 16 locations in the tri-state area.
What You Can Expect as an Automotive Sales/Customer Service Professional:
- Spend time with guests to determine their needs
- Develop a creative and successful strategy for every sale
- Test drive vehicles, demonstrate models, features, and benefits
- Ensure that every Customer is completely satisfied with their purchase experience
- Maximize profitability in each and every deal
- Complete accurate paperwork and computer entries for all clients
- Follow up with new and existing customers and clients
- Perform other duties as assigned by the General Manager
Automotive Sales/Customer Service Professionals Qualifications:
- Must be a success-driven, customer service oriented team player
- Must have the desire to learn and provide superior customer service – before, during, and after the sale
- Should have previous sales experience, automotive experience, or commensurate work experience
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and Saturdays
- Computer experience
- HS Diploma / GED required
- Must have a current, valid driver's license
"Offers of employment are conditional. Candidates must successfully complete a Pre-Employment Drug Screening, Criminal Background Check, and Motor Vehicle Record Check. A criminal record will not automatically disqualify an applicant from employment. We are a drug-free workplace. We are an EEO/ AA employer. Job seekers will be given consideration without regard to their disability or protected veteran status."