FORKLIFT OPERATORS, WAREHOUSE WORKERS, PRODUCTION ASSOCIATES - WE NEED YOU!
We’re seeking several qualified candidates to fill these warehouse positions. This is a critical position for incoming and outgoing deliveries for our clients. The majority of the time this Forklift Operators will unload, check-in, and distribute each arriving package, as well as load semi-truck trailers daily. In addition, this role will manage shipping pallet organization and ensure quality pallets are used for goods shipped. In the past, this position has assisted in other areas, including work with internal Shipping and Receiving, as well as UPS, FedEx and other private vendors to ensure on-time pick-up and an overall smooth operation. The ideal candidate would have several years experience using forklifts and pallet jacks, along with familiarity of other shipping/loading related processes. This team-oriented role will commonly work with warehouse staff for collaborative client satisfaction.
Forklift Operator Experience required:
-forklift operation (stand up and sit down)
Warehouse Workers must have 6 months to 1 Year experience working in a warehouse and positive work references.
We have openings for 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift positions.
We have several openings currently and are hiring immediately.
PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE TODAY to schedule an interview 410-312-7700!! Please ask to speak with Cindy, Gavin, Jimmy, Ashley or Jasmine.
- Warehouse Workers need at least 6 months experience working in a warehouse.
- Forklift Operators should have at least 1 year of fork lift and loading/unloading experience preferred
- Must be able to regularly lift 50 pounds, and at times up to 75 pounds safely
- High school diploma/GED required
- Pay is dependent on experience, starts at $12 per hour but can go up to $15 depending on experience.