To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Denver, CO
- Phone: 720-464-7662
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Entry Level Account Representative - CSR/Sales #Advancement
Prime Time Acquisitions • Denver, CO
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are looking for outgoing individuals with great communication skills to join our team as Entry Level Account Representatives. The position duties are primarily composed of sales, marketing, dealing with customers, orders, account questions, renewing contracts. No experience is needed - paid training at the entry level position. Promotion and pay are based on performance, not seniority! People skills are a must!
Primary responsibilities for the Account Representative role include:
- Representatives use tablets to reach out to customers
- Representatives verify account information.
- Representatives greet customers warmly and professionally
- Representatives will help to upgrade accounts.
- Representative assists with placing customer orders, or renewing their contracts.
- Representative answer customer questions about promotions or terms of sale.
- Representative suggest solutions about what products meet the needs of the client.
- Representatives inform the customer of deals and promotions.
- Representative utilize computer technology to handle high sales volumes and place orders.
- Representative work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Representatives report to management on overall daily numbers.
- This job involves face to face sales interactions with small business clients.
- Excellent communication, customer service, interpersonal, and typing skills
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a multi-task customer service environment
- Strong decision-making ability
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong oral communication skills including active listening
- Excellent organization skills
- Effective and accurate decision-making skills