To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Morristown, NJ 07960
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources Generalist
Clark Davis Associates • Morristown, NJ
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Human Resources Generalist
The Human Resources Generalist originates and leads practices and objectives that emphasize quality, productivity, customer focus and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce which supports the clients Vision, Mission and Principles.
Responsibilities; % of Time:
- Drives the execution of the talent assessment and selection process. 50%
- Partners with functional leadership to develop programs and practices to align the workforce and achieve the strategic goals of the company. 15%
- Respond to and manage employee relations issues; coach employees and managers on performance management and execution of performance improvement plans; build and foster an environment of trust. 10%
- Effectively team with the HR Centers of Excellence on the design and implementation of best practices across functions. 10%
- Promote positive business and organizational outcomes through communication and interpretation of HR policies and programs. 10%
- Provide guidance to ensure compliance and consistency of applicable laws, policies and practices. Conduct HR activities within site to effectively ensure an Equal Opportunities framework and an environment in legal compliance with local and national law. 5%
Requirements for Human Resources Generalist:
- Minimum 5 years of broad based HR Generalist experience with, multi-function company, including talent assessment and acquisition, employee relations and employment law.
- Bachelor's degree required – HRIS reporting and analysis.
- Must be highly collaborative and possess the ability to work with key stake holders to develop pragmatic, value-added solutions that drive measurable results within the context of the clients business strategies.
- Forward thinking, ability to display vision and anticipate events.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality - Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent relationship building skills and the ability to partner with various levels of management, Excellent Microsoft office suite skills.
Please email your resume to Susan Boyko at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
CLARK DAVIS ASSOCIATES, 20 Waterview Blvd, Parsippany, NJ, 07054; Phone (973) 257-8825; Fax (973) 257-8824; For a list of over 200 jobs opportunities, visit our web site at www.clarkdavis.com
Become a Fan of Clark Davis Associates on Facebook and follow us on Twitter at ClarkDavisAssoc, and on our Group page on LinkedIn