To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hackensack, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Director of Quality Assurance
Clark Davis Associates • Hackensack, NJ
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Director of Quality Assurance (BF)
Comp – up to $100K
Location - Bergen County, NJ
Under limited supervision, this position provides quality support to the entire organization. Emphasis is placed on quality control, quantitative measurements, and continuous improvement.
- Proper adherence to and fulfillment of all tasks defined within, but not limited to GMP’s, Work Instructions, and/or CPG Policies critical to effective implementation of the Product Safety Management System (PSMS):
- Chair, Coordinator, Leader of the following programs and teams: HACCP; PSMS (SQF Practitioner); Food Defense; and Continuous Improvement.
- Obtain and maintain required training and certification to fulfill 3rd-Party certifications.
- Maintain knowledge base for local, state, federal, and international regulatory requirements.
- Provide set up and ongoing review of all procedures to improve quality, service levels, and processes to enhance customer service.
- Create and oversee a Quality Control Program, ensuring compliance and understanding of the existing Quality Control Manual.
- Develop process and production improvements in the manufacturing area consistent with the company policy and procedures. Coordinate improvement of current practices including process control, methods and goals.
- Travel and meet with customers at their facility to discuss plans for new products.Create and assist with quality training programs for all employees.
- Provide ideas/suggestions and solutions to meet obstacles encountered on the plant operations production lines.
- Play a cooperative role in handling production projects as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of five years progressive experience, preferably in the plastics industry, with an emphasis in manufacturing operations and quality control.
- Ability to demonstrate strategic thinking, influence and demonstrate change.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Experience with flexography, film materials, and plates – a plus.
- A commitment to ethical business standards and personnel integrity.
- Self-motivated with ability to fulfill responsibilities with minimal supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills in both oral and written format.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw conclusions.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software including spreadsheet applications.
Please contact Bryan Flynn at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
CLARK DAVIS ASSOCIATES, 20 Waterview Blvd, Parsippany, NJ, 07054; Phone (973) 257-8825; For a list of over 200 job opportunities, visit our website at https://clarkdavis.com