To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Raleigh, NC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Assistant Manager - QSR
Gecko Hospitality • Raleigh, NC
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Do You Enjoy Life At A Faster Pace? Are You Interested In Blazing Your Own Trail To Get Where You Want To Be Professionally? We are in search of a Restaurant Manager who is a bold and energetic hospitality professional. If you have a larger than life smile and the enthusiasm for delivering fantastic customer service, we want to hear from you!. Our Quick Service Restaurants are recognized for serving high-quality, great-tasting, and inexpensive meals.
If you are searching for a Restaurant Management career with a powerful, value-driven organization in the Raleigh, NC area Apply Today!
Title of Position: Assistant Manager
Job Description: The Restaurant Manager will help ensure the delivery of fantastic customer service by managing the day-to-day operations. Our Restaurant Manager will assist in the responsibility for the restaurant’s outcome which include but are not limited to increased sales, profitability, and employee retention. As our Restaurant Manager, you will implement marketing strategies, maintain inventory, manage labor, and use financial reporting to enhance the restaurants’ goals and get results. The Restaurant Manager directs efficient and precise preparation of product sales for a prompt customer delivery within the established speed of service and food safety regulations. Our Restaurant Manager will also supervise and train associates on all team stations, products, procedures, and policies.
- Competitive Wages
- Generous Bonus Potential
- Insurance Coverage: Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401(K) Savings Plan
- Defined career paths, based on individual abilities and initiative
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- The Assistant Manager should make themselves available to the restaurant at all times
- Honesty, integrity and a love for customer satisfaction are all qualities that the Assistant Manager should possess
- The ability to drive positive sales and raise guest counts is a must for the Assistant Manager
- The Assistant Managermust be passionate in developing and mentoring others within the operation
- High volume experience of 2+ years as a Assistant Manager is preferred
Apply Now – Restaurant Manger located in Raleigh, NC area
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Our clients are looking for the best Restaurant Manager Professionals with strong history of success. If you can meet the challenge and rise to the top then we can help you.
- 2 + years of current Restaurant Manager experience
- Strong Restaurant Manager operational background and knowledge
- The Restaurant Manager should possess exceptional people skills
- The Restaurant Manager should possess problem solving skills
- Top notch Restaurant Manager with communication and writing skills
- A drive to be the best Restaurant Manager Professional
© 2017 Gecko Hospitality
Related Terms: restaurant | restaurant jobs | restaurant job | restaurant employment | restaurant careers | general manager | sous chef | assistant manager | bar manager | FOH manager | BOH manager | assistant general manager | restaurant management | managers | restaurant management careers | manager | recruiter | recruitment | career | kitchen manager full service