To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Surrounding Worthington Area, OH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Entry Level Creative / Marketing Associate| Sales and Social Media
BRIO Marketing • Surrounding Worthington Area, OH
Posted 2 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Entry Level Creative/Marketing Associate | Sales and Social Media
Brio Marketing is looking to fill positions in their marketing, sales & communications department.
Brio is a privately owned and operated advertising, marketing, & sales consulting firm that focuses on generating a larger customer base and market share for our national clients. We pride ourselves on providing some of the best sales and business skill sets in Columbus, OH.
We are looking for the right people to train with the goal to make junior partner in less than 1 year. And ultimately help us expand internationally to other continents.
We have a vast array of clients and our portfolio is only growing. As such we are looking for entry level candidates to participate in our professional management and consultant training program.
As a team member, they'll work closely with several experienced trainers in our industry. They'll develop a greater understanding of our many marketing, financial, and consultative services and the strategies that support them.
CONSTANT PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
We offer a rich array of training and development designed to provide you with the skills that will help you excel with our company and throughout your professional career path.
- Regular meetings with the president of the company, training, and education based on clear goal-setting
- Mentoring from establish trainers and management team
- Workshops designed to improve public speaking and the ability to develop and coach a team
- Networking with local, national consultants, and campaign liasons
Our company offers:
- A positive fun environment where learning and growing are encouraged
- Weekly networking office sponsored events
- Outstanding growth potential with no ceiling
- Understanding of marketing and sales fundamentals including product positioning, pricing, market research, and distribution preferred.
- Able to interface with existing customers and marketing teams to increase customer exposure to products and services.
- Engaging presentation skills with ability to adapt do different audiences.
- Self-starter with outgoing and results-oriented personality
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
For immediate consideration for send us your Resume TODAY
People with the following backgrounds may apply:
Sales & Marketing, Marketing experience, Sales experience, Hospitality experience, Customer service experience, Restaurant Experience, Entry Level Experience, Full Time Experience, entry level, management, entry level management, entry level marketing, marketing, business development, entry level, customer service, sports minded, entertainment, advertising, public relations, management, sales, training, marketing, public relations, entry level, customer service, retail, restaurant experience, entry level, full time, internship, management, advertising, public relations, entry level, public relations, business, marketing, entry-level, promotions, direct marketing, promotional sales, business development, entertainment, sales - marketing, management.