To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1866 Independence Square
Dunwoody, GA 30338
- Brent Harris
- Phone: 770-395-6969
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Accountants One • Dunwoody, GA
Posted 20 hours ago
Experience - At least 7 year(s)
Degree - 4 Year Degree
$35.00 - $40.00 /Hour
Other Great Industries
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Accountants One has been hired to help a growing services firm find a part-time Controller. This is a great opportunity to join a company that just merged and is now the #5 company in their industry in the US! This role is part of the management of the company and plays a critical role within the organization. You will report directly to the principals and work very closely with operations. There is a small staff of payroll and billing people to manage and develop.
The successful candidate is someone specifically looking for a part-time role now and for the foreseeable future, this is not expected to grow into a full-time job. This is a very successful company and needs someone that feels comfortable making suggestions to the president about best practices.
- Manage and assist with performing all transactional accounting to include A/P, Billing, A/R, payroll, and bank recs
- Perform month end close and produce financial statements for the president
- Special project to include software implementation for newly added merger.
- Calculate commissions for the sales team
- Experience with QuickBooks is a must
- Accounting Degree, CPA a plus
- Staffing industry experience a plus, service industry strongly preferred
- 5 or more years of Controller / Accounting Manager experience required
- Proven ability to improve processes and create policies
Job ID: 37624
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.