To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
290 West Mallory Avenue
Memphis, TN 38109
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Great Dane • Memphis, TN
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Great Dane has an immediate opening for a Parts Coordinator at our Memphis, TN Branch. The Parts Coordinator is responsible for helping customers in identifying the parts and assemblies of new and older trailers for the purpose of replacement or repair of such items. Primary duties include locating and researching trailer VIN information in correspondence to phone and/or email inquiries.
The primary role of an Inside Parts Sales Coordinator is to provide customer support by resolving their technical issues via email, phone, fax or internet.
• Search trailer VIN to identify parts via computer programs, microfiche, or paper files.
• Provide excellent customer service by satisfying customer requests.
• Identify correct OEM part based on product specifications.
• Investigate customer complaints regarding part verification.
• Verify vendor availability and specifications of OEM part.
•Checking deliveries and shipments before departure to ensure order accuracy
• Assist with Inventory Management
•Routing delivery trucks efficiently
• Maintains an effective working relationship with management, mechanics, customers and vendors.
•Assisting in all phases of parts department operations as needed
•Other parts department duties as assigned
•Other branch duties as assigned
The successful candidate should possess the following knowledge/skills:
•High School Diploma or GED preferred
• Minimum of 2 years experience within a Parts Department
• Prior Semi-Trailer or Heavy Duty Parts experience preferred
•Valid Drivers License
•Excellent Customer Service and communication skills.
• Problem-solving skills
• Decision-making skills
•Good computer operations, data entry, and Microsoft Word/ Excel skills.
•Excellent organizational and filing skills.
•Ability to work on multiple tasks with varying deadlines.
•Experience answering phones in a professional and courteous manner.
•Ability to lift 50 pounds
•Ability to work with power tools
Please submit a detailed resume or apply at the Branch location:
290 Mallory Ave
Memphis, TN 38109
A favorable background screen, physical/drug screen, and proof of eligibility to work in the United States is required for employment.
We offer a competitive wage and benefits package including medical, dental, and life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401k and pension
Great Dane is an Equal Opportunity Employer