To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1800 Southeast Hillmoor Drive
Port St. Lucie, FL 34952
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Registered Nurse (RN)
Tiffany Hall Nursing & Rehab Center • Port St. Lucie, FL
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Assesses and evaluates the health status of resident / patient and provides care and treatment in accordance with physician orders and standards of practice.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following and other duties as assigned:
- Assesses patients by physical examination including pertinent diagnostic testing to determine health status.
- Administers medications and treatments.
- Participates in the care planning process and oversees implementation of the plan.
- Supervises LPNs and nursing assistants.
- Communicates with physicians regarding changes in conditions, diagnostic test results, etc.
- Documents assessments and care in compliance with standards of care and company policy.
- Educates patients and their families on health-related issues.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing.
- Valid State licensure as an RN.
- Current CPR certification.
- 1 year experience preferred
Supervises LPNs, LVNs, graduate nurses, certified nursing assistants
An EEO/AA Employer – M/F/D/V