To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
100 North LaSalle Street
Chicago, IL 60602
- Mack and Associates, LTD.
- Phone: 3123680677
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Mack & Associates, Ltd • Chicago, IL
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A global communications firm seeks a Recruiting Coordinator to join their team in Chicago. The Recruiting Coordinator is an integral role in partnering with the talent acquisition function. This role will provide logistical support in relation to candidate experience, interview scheduling, new hire on boarding, applicant tracking management, and campus recruitment coordination. The Recruiting Coordinator must have a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Human Resources or Business Administration; as well we, 2-4 years of related experience.
Responsibilities of the Recruiting Coordinator:
- Coordinate on-site interviews and manage the on-site interview process for all North America offices while adhering to the team availability
- Run weekly recruiting reports for team and department leaders to help guide recruiting activity
- Arrange travel reservations and accommodations for all traveling interview candidates including those for flights, hotel, rental car, etc.
- Assist in managing recruitment activity and candidate status through applicant tracking system
- Post positions internally and externally in compliance with governmental regulations
- Manage the building, planning, and execution of all on-site campus recruiting programs and events on the Human Resources Department’s behalf
- Develop, plan, and execute recruiting events to attract top targeted talent
- Provide positive customer service to candidates and hiring managers by resolving questions and concerns
- Execute special projects as assigned
Requirements of the Recruiting Coordinator:
- At least 2-4 years of HR related experience
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Human Resources or related field
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong project management skills
- Proficient within Microsoft Suite, specifically with Outlook, Excel, and Power Point
- Previous history of working within an applicant tracking system
This is a long-term, temporary opportunity.