To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
98 Rebeschi Drive
North Haven, CT 06473
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Petra Construction Corporation • North Haven, CT
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Petra Construction Corporation, a mid-sized general contracting/construction management firm located in North Haven, CT, is seeking a full-time (40 hours) administrative assistant to support a construction project management team. The position is hourly, non-exempt. Our office is just minutes from I-91, Exit 9. Parking is free.
- Professional demeanor
- Positive attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Accurate work product
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office skills, especially Word and Excel.
- Ability to learn industry-specific software; knowledge of Prolog or other project management software a plus.
- Strong software/technology aptitude
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work well with others
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience in the construction industry helpful
- Experience preparing proposals preferred
Tests will be administered in the following: MS Word, MS Excel, Clerical skills
A post-offer background check, physical exam and drug screen will be required.
Regular Hours: Flex-start option between the hours of 6:30 AM and 8:00 AM.
Benefits offered include:
- Health Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance with Voluntary Life Option
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Pre-tax and Roth
- Flexible Spending Medical Care and Dependent Care Accounts
- Section 125 Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Educational Assistance
- Employee Assistance Plan
ONLY PERSONS APPLYING THROUGH CAREERBUILDER.COM WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION.