To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
45-18 Court Square West
Bronx,, NY 11101
- Phone: 718-472-1999
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
LPN/Licensed Practical Nurse- Bronx
Hospice of New York • Bronx,, NY
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Seeking Full-Time, or Per Diem Continuous Care LPNs to provide continuous end-of-life care to hospice patients in their homes. The LPN will also be asked to perform the duties of an On-Call Runner.
Service areas are the Bronx
Responsibilities: Under the supervision of the On-Call Manager, will provide continuous care services, routine patient visits, in-home respite care and personal care for patients.
As a Runner, the LPN will perform emergency assessment visits as directed by the On-Call Triage RN. Coordinates the patient plan of care with the interdisciplinary team.
Work schedule will be overnight and start time can be from:
- 5:00PM to 8:00AM – Continuous Care Shift
- 7:00PM to 8:30AM – Runner Shift
- LPN licensed in NY state
- 2+ years of LPN experience
- Reliable motor vehicle.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Collaborative and team-oriented personality.
- Bilingual English and Spanish speaking a plus
- Reliable motor vehicle required in order to reach patients on our program.