To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dayton, OH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Confidential • Dayton, OH
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
CNC Operator/Machinist Team Member
Looking for a stable and exiting career in the Aerospace and Defense field? Come join our team of CNC machinist.
We are looking for career oriented professional machinist to fill (2) CNC Operator positions and (1) Lead Operator position on our off shift operations.
Pay is highly competitive for the Dayton market, bonus program speaks for itself, and we offer a full package of benefits.
Produces machined parts by editing programs (if necessary), inputting tool and work offsets, performing fixture change overs, maintaining quality and safety standards; keeping records; maintaining equipment and supplies.
CNC Operator Machinist Job Duties:
- Must be able to read/understand routers, customer and process drawings, materials specifications, geometric dimensions and tolerances (GD&T).
- Experience with G and M code for Fanuc, Siemens, and HAAS controls.
- Experience with HAAS, YCM, and Fryer VMC’s utilizing a 4th axis a plus.
- Experience with manual secondary mills and VTL’s a plus.
- Must have basic machinist tools. Specific tools/gaging for product supplied.
- Part loading into fixture is achieved by lift assist equipment, but one must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Verifies settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and sample workpieces.
- Maintain material surface finish specifications by observing drilling, grooving, including turning, facing, and threading operations; taking measurements; troubleshooting processes, and adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes.
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations along with maintaining housekeeping standards.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen, physical, and background check.
- GED with proven track record of stable and progressive growth in the skilled trade.