To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Savannah, GA
- Ronetta Gardner
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Johnson Service Group • Savannah, GA
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Johnson Service Group is actively seeking qualified Aircraft Component Technicians for our client facility located in Savannah, GA. Long term opportunity with competitive pay.
Competent in Sheet metal work, knowledge of aircraft structures, Good mechanical background, deep maintenance, aircraft modification and component level experience desired.
1. Apply basic and some advance skills in procedures, techniques, tools, materials and/or equipment, as appropriate to area of specialization.
2. Perform repairs of mechanical and electrical assemblies and subassemblies through removals, repair or replacement of defective parts and/or fabrication of replacement parts, and installations in accordance with blueprints, component maintenance manuals, vendor documents, verbal instructions, engineering dispositions, and other authorized maintenance data. All activities to be in accordance with Repair Station requirements ensuring all parts and assemblies meet conformance.
3. Set up, maintain, and operate necessary test equipment in accordance with required documentation to perform functional and operational tests of mechanical and electrical aircraft components for return to service.
4. Inspect all detail parts using blueprints, component and/or overhaul manuals and other required maintenance data to ensure conformity requirements are met.
5. Remove skins and related components on flight controls and secondary structure components, locate and install/reinstall parts.
6. Demonstrate effective repair techniques using acceptable practices including troubleshooting, soldering and application of protective coatings.
7. Maintain and utilize all required paperwork in accordance with FAA RS requirements.
8. Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
9. Comply with all company and legislative environmental health and safety regulations.
Aircraft Component Technician Education and Experience Requirements:
1. HS diploma/GED.
2. Able to interpret blueprints, engineering docs and use precision measuring tools.
3. Proficient operation of all tools/equip in the dept incl glass bead & carbon blast machines.
4. Must possess basic understanding of shop math.