To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Pleasant Grove, AL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
RN Weekend Supervisor
Legacy Health & Rehab of Pleasant Grove, LLC • Pleasant Grove, AL
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are committed to providing the highest quality of care for our residents with a genuine care and concern for our staff. We offer a diverse array of innovative services including post-acute rehabilitation and Alzheimer’s/dementia special care services. Affiliated skilled nursing facilities with operations in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida and Missouri, are growing quickly, offering opportunities for career advancement.
We are in search of a qualified Registered Nurse Weekend Supervisor -responsibilities including:
- Assist Director of Nursing (DON) in organizing, implementing, evaluating and
directing the programs and activities of the nursing departments.
- Assist in planning, developing, implementing and maintaining resident discharge
procedures and plans.
- Participate in surveys and inspections by government agencies.
- Ensure compliance with federal/state and company requirements are met for all
- Make reports and recommendations to the Administrator and DON concerning
operations of the department.
- Current R.N. license by State of AL required with experience in the long term care or
working with the geriatric population preferred.
- Must have at least three years nursing experience and one year supervisory experience.
- Clerical ability is necessary to read reports and utilize data accurately for other purposes.
- Skill in organizing and planning programs and managing personnel to provide nursing service for residents.
- Ability to plan and direct the department, coordinating with other departments.
To become a part of a team of caring professionals, submit your confidential resume
"Our Family Caring For Yours"