To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1120 Northbranch Drive
Oak Creek, WI 53154
- Erin Beyer
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
AAA Sales & Engineering • Oak Creek, WI
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
JOB OBJECTIVE: Plans, directs, and coordinates manufacturing processes in the plant by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: The following job functions are to be performed in accordance with the spirit and philosophy contained within the Operating Policy and in accordance with Company Policy:
1. Develops, evaluates, and improves manufacturing methods.
2. Ability to Set Up and Operate all machinery
3. Analyzes and plans work force utilization, space requirements, and workflow, and designs layout of equipment and workspace for maximum efficiency.
4. Monitor and address production related issues on assigned production lines.
5. Monitor Performance related measureables i.e. tooling cost, scrap cost, and productivity. Identify and implement cost and safety improvements.
6. Conduct work activities in a safe manner.
7. Confers with vendors to determine product specifications and arrange for purchase of equipment, materials, or parts, and evaluates products according to specifications and quality standards.
8. Estimates production times, staffing requirements, and related costs to provide information for management decisions.
9. Design and setup of efficient manufacturing processes.
10. Confers with management, engineering, and other staff regarding manufacturing capabilities, production schedules, and other considerations to facilitate production processes.
11. Maintain an open and candid working relationship with immediate supervisor/manager discussing all matters of importance.
12. Perform other job functions as requested to support the effective and efficient operation of the plant.
· Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Working Knowledge of CNC Programming, and Equipment Setup (Lathes, M/C, Grinder)
· Working Knowledge of Manufacturing Cutting Tool Design and Function.
· Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
· Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.