To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Keeaire Williams
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Health Plan Controller
Centene • US-Nationwide
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Centene Corporation seeks experienced accountants for its Health Plan Controller opportunities at their corporate offices in Clayton, MO. Relocation assistance is available.
WE OFFER: Competitive salary, full array of benefits- including health, vision and dental insurance, vacation, personal and sick time, as well as 401K, employee stock purchase plan and a great work/ life balance and much more.
The primary responsibility of the Plan Controller is to manage the financial affairs for the assigned health plan.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Preparing and reviewing financial statements and financial reports for both internal and external reporting
- Leading monthly financial results and analysis presentations
- Reviewing and participating in budget and financial forecast processes
- Responsible for ensuring and monitoring the health plan’s achievement towards membership, revenue, medical expense and SG&A goals
- Providing in-depth financial and business analysis, and coordinating with Health Economics to identify emerging business trends
- Monitoring business processes and systems to ensure financial reports comply with GAAP and/or SSAP and company policies
- Education/Experience: Bachelor's’ degree in Accounting or related field
- 5+ years related experience
- Strong knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Knowledgeable of Statements of Statutory Accounting Principles (SSAP)
- Min 3-5 years Supervisory/Management experience