To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
849 South 3 Notch Street
Andalusia, AL 36420
- Casey Tebeau
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Andalusia Health • Andalusia, AL
Posted 16 days ago
Experience - At least 3 year(s)
Degree - 4 Year Degree
Healthcare - Health Services
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Provides Human Resources and Employee Relations services. Supports policies and programs in the areas of recruiting, compensation and benefits, training, facilitation, counseling, conflict resolution, and new program introduction.
• Develops positive relationships with all levels of employees and volunteers.
• Proactively seeks performance feedback.
• Demonstrates flexibility in applying different approaches to problem resolution.
• Plans and implements human resource projects, programs, and product development efforts.
• Demonstrates focus on the continuous improvement of products/services and processes.
• Consistently applies customer service orientation to resolution of employees’ problems, concerns, etc.
• In areas including recruiting, compensation and benefits, training, facilitation, counseling, conflict resolution, and new program introduction, determines key needs of the client group(s).
• Applies an understanding of key legal precedents, policies, and practices to protect the interests of the organization and individual employees.
• Improves the effectiveness of individuals and teams.
• Utilizes a broad array of recruitment activities to fill positions quickly and to minimize vacancies.
• Maintains confidentiality of information of the Human Resources Department.
• Contributes to the efficient operation of the Human Resources Department.
• Maintains visibility and accessibility with employees.
• Monitors internal and external factors to anticipate the needs of clients.
• Demonstrates commitment to professional growth and competence.
• Knowledge and performance of the Code of Conduct Standards
Minimum Qualifications (Experience, Education and Special Certifications…)
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Business Administration preferred.
• Minimum of three years of progressive experience as a Human Resources Generalist, including recruitment, employee relations, training, benefits and compensation administration is required.
• HR certification preferred.
• Employee relations skills. Organizational and communication skills. Knowledge of employment law (wage and hour law, EEO, ADA, FMLA, etc.)
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS - The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Requires prolonged sitting and some bending, stooping, and stretching. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator, and other office equipment. Requires normal range of hearing and eyesight to record, prepare, and communicate appropriate reports. Requires lifting papers or boxes up to 50 pounds occasionally. Work is performed in an office environment and involves frequent contact with staff and the public.
LifePoint Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
This job description in no way states or implies that the key accountabilities above are the only ones being performed by the individual(s) with this job description. The individual(s) may be called upon and required to follow or perform other duties and tasks requested by his or her supervisor, consistent with the purpose of the position, department and/or company objectives.
Job Please select a valid job field
Primary Location Alabama-Andalusia
Shift Day Job
Job ID: 7411-1323
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.